Price Range : Inexpensive ($)
Adress: 734 Irving St, San Francisco, CA 94122
Phone: (415) 665-6551
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood For DancingNo
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- calendar_todayBest NightsThu, Fri, Sat
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
- scatter_plotHas Pool TableNo
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
Rude, unhelpful bartenders. My drink and my friends sunglasses were stolen from behind our backs and the bartenders openly admitted that they saw who took them. Didn't help at all and were totally rude when we questioned what happened - "we were busy pouring beers, what do you expect us to do". Avoid if you want to feel like you can have a drink without being robbed.
Aggressive bar staff! Having had my glasses and beer stolen, the staff were incredibly obnoxious and aggressive having admitted to other customers they saw someone walk in, pick up a drink and leave. Petty theft happens but feeling threatened by staff afterwards is not acceptable.
A classic in my books. The bar has been around for years and years and kept to its old scholl SF look and feel. Really cozy seating options to come and hang out with some buddies. The bar is quite chill about brining some food in, and also has darts and what not. Good beer selection and good company, it's hard to beat that.
Great location for being close to Golden gate Park and near public transportation. The place is huge, with enough sitting area and more for lounging. There are tons of eating places nearby as well. So always good for late night munchies after the bar. Staff is great and they've 20 or so beers on tap. Alcohol is not that expensive and on par with other bars in SF in general.
One of my favorite dives in the city.